- All items strictly net.
- All accounts are due for payment 30 days after date of invoice. In the event of failure to pay on the date the company shall be entitled to make a charge at the rate of 4% per annum above the Bank of England base rate on the sums not paid from the due date until the actual date of payment.
- The company reserves the right to withdraw credit facilities from customers who do not settle their accounts in accordance with the terms and conditions of trade.
- Orders are accepted subject to availability of stock.
- (a) Standard handling and carriage charge per order (excluding VAT) is £7.50. This applies to Mainland UK and Isle of Wight. The rate for Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, and Offshore UK will be charged at cost. A Carrier surcharge may also be levied for outlying areas at cost.
(b) The handling, packing and carriage charge for Mainland UK and IoW will be waived where net invoice value (excluding VAT) is in excess £150.00. For Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Offshore UK carriage will be charged at cost.
- Goods will be invoiced at prices ruling at the time of despatch.
- The Company’s policy is constantly to improve its products. The Company therefore reserves the right to change specifications, colours and prices at any time.
- VAT at the appropriate rate applies to all products sold in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- All export orders outside the European Union are exempt from VAT, but freight and documentation charges will be charged at cost.
- (a) Candles:- Delivery is usually within seven days from receipt of order. Please advise us if goods have not been delivered after twenty-one days from the date of ordering. Despatch can occasionally be delayed, particularly prior to Christmas and Easter, when goods are being made to order, or when unexpected popularity depletes stocks of some items. Goods required urgently should be specified at the time of ordering.
(b) Silver/Brass etc:- Whilst we keep some Non-Candle items in stock, many are made to order to ensure you receive them in pristine condition.
- Returned goods can only be accepted if previously authorised by Candle Makers and are subject to a 15% restocking charge if ordered by the customer incorrectly.
- The Company reserves the right to recover any costs incurred should litigation be necessary in order to obtain monies legitimately owed to the Company.
- Orders placed via our web site are subject to our international terms and conditions which are published in full on the site: www.candlemakersuk.co.uk
- Goods should be signed for “unexamined” if not checked on receipt. Any evidence of damage must be pointed out to the carrier and marked on the carrier’s ticket accordingly. Candle Makers Ltd. may not accept liability for damage unless notified